TorGuard
TorGuardian

TorGuard VPN IPs getting me banned on website

Rate this question

Question

TorGuardian

Hi,
I've been losing www.match.com accounts randomly every time TorGuard just so happens to connect to an IP that the site had banned. It sometimes gives me an IP that isn't banned, but, when it gives me one that is, I must lost the match.com account, and must recreate one, etc., which I currently have to do about once a week. How do I minimize the chance of getting an IP that isn't banned? Besides a dedicated IP, of course, as it's wasted after getting banned. Which server is less likely to have been used much? I don't see an option to just connect me to a Random server. These are my current settings:
Server: United States, New York
Tunnel Type: OpenVPN
Protocol: TCP
Port / Auth: 389 (SHA512)
Cipher: AES-128-GCM
STunnel: disabled
I also considered switching VPNs to one other than TorGuard, but I have no idea which one is likely to be most successful using match.com.

1 answer to this question

Support
4 hours ago, TorGuardian said:

Hi,
I've been losing www.match.com accounts randomly every time TorGuard just so happens to connect to an IP that the site had banned. It sometimes gives me an IP that isn't banned, but, when it gives me one that is, I must lost the match.com account, and must recreate one, etc., which I currently have to do about once a week. How do I minimize the chance of getting an IP that isn't banned? Besides a dedicated IP, of course, as it's wasted after getting banned. Which server is less likely to have been used much? I don't see an option to just connect me to a Random server. These are my current settings:
Server: United States, New York
Tunnel Type: OpenVPN
Protocol: TCP
Port / Auth: 389 (SHA512)
Cipher: AES-128-GCM
STunnel: disabled
I also considered switching VPNs to one other than TorGuard, but I have no idea which one is likely to be most successful using match.com.

If you are using shared IP's then it is very likely the IP could have been abused by users in the past, unfortunately, it could also be to do with how you use the account - we would recommend you access such accounts with a fresh dedicated or residential based IP.

Regards