TorGuard
tumbleweedsxm

Torguard client suggestion to include Onion network into Torguard client/widget

Rate this question

Question

Hello.

I would like to inquire if the devs for Torguard would consider as an inclusion into future clients (for both laptops/desktops and Android) combining combine Torguard VPN with the Onion network, please.

This would certainly maximize online security and privacy.

The downside might be a slower browsing experience but for those privacy and security conscious, I don't believe it would hurt.

I am not talking about using the Tor Browser along with the VPN (though that is one's option), but including the onion network into the client/widget.

1 answer to this question

On 1/2/2019 at 1:02 AM, tumbleweedsxm said:

Hello.

I would like to inquire if the devs for Torguard would consider as an inclusion into future clients (for both laptops/desktops and Android) combining combine Torguard VPN with the Onion network, please.

This would certainly maximize online security and privacy.

The downside might be a slower browsing experience but for those privacy and security conscious, I don't believe it would hurt.

I am not talking about using the Tor Browser along with the VPN (though that is one's option), but including the onion network into the client/widget.

Hi,

We have considered adding this for some time, i will check with our developers to see if there are any plans to add this anytime soon.

Regards