TorGuard
Brian K

Did something change to affect the speed the last two days?

Rate this question

Question

I'm new to Torguard and for the first few weeks it was moving really well, great speeds and such but over the last two days the speeds have been 1-20th of what they were.  Has something changed, the speed drop is horrible and it is only when the VPN is connected.

5 answers to this question

In the same boat. For some US I'm getting decent speeds, but for the other servers it's under 10mbps. Netherlands use to get 75 to 100mbps depending on local speed and a few others, but now under 10mbps at best.

The speed is better, not what it was but it improved.  What did stop is the drops, where it would drop several times a day I think it's going maybe once every few days.

On 12/1/2018 at 1:06 AM, Lostnode said:

In the same boat. For some US I'm getting decent speeds, but for the other servers it's under 10mbps. Netherlands use to get 75 to 100mbps depending on local speed and a few others, but now under 10mbps at best.

Are you still seeing these speeds to this location?

15 hours ago, Brian K said:

The speed is better, not what it was but it improved.  What did stop is the drops, where it would drop several times a day I think it's going maybe once every few days.

What locations do you connect to?

Regards