TorGuard
balexter

premium network server missing

Rate this topic

balexter

hello folks,

the 10GBit premium network server Netherlands is down/missing since several days. Actually its weeks.

So when will it be online again? And why is it down in the first place? UK is working fine btw.

Regards

Support
17 hours ago, balexter said:

hello folks,

the 10GBit premium network server Netherlands is down/missing since several days. Actually its weeks.

So when will it be online again? And why is it down in the first place? UK is working fine btw.

Regards

Apologies for the delay on that, we will have that new server very soon, hopefully by the end of the week.

Regards

balexter
On 10/2/2018 at 10:10 PM, Support said:

Apologies for the delay on that, we will have that new server very soon, hopefully by the end of the week.

Regards

Well, almost a month has passed, yet there is no premium server Netherland available.

So whats going on?

balexter

sooo,  well....

another 8 days have passed. No answer here. Your only reaction is deleting the Netherlands server from your list of 10GBit premium servers? Really?

That's like putting a 50 mph sign on a broken 110 mph road. I really have expected better from you.

So far you have impressed me with your service. This is just, mhh, let say disappointing. But with the Orlando Cogeant residential IP's going from premium down to "very fast", the lacking of fast streaming servers on the US east coast (ideally residential) that grant access to netflix and would therefore be a big benefit to european  customers, the disappointment builds up.

Go on, let die the UK premium server too, so I have an excuse to cancel the 10GBit network subscription.

I hope you will do something about it soon. 

Best regards

Support
On 11/4/2018 at 12:56 AM, balexter said:

sooo,  well....

another 8 days have passed. No answer here. Your only reaction is deleting the Netherlands server from your list of 10GBit premium servers? Really?

That's like putting a 50 mph sign on a broken 110 mph road. I really have expected better from you.

So far you have impressed me with your service. This is just, mhh, let say disappointing. But with the Orlando Cogeant residential IP's going from premium down to "very fast", the lacking of fast streaming servers on the US east coast (ideally residential) that grant access to netflix and would therefore be a big benefit to european  customers, the disappointment builds up.

Go on, let die the UK premium server too, so I have an excuse to cancel the 10GBit network subscription.

I hope you will do something about it soon. 

Best regards

We do apologise the time to add these,, rest assured we haven't forgotten, the time for service delivery within cogent is minimum 6 to 8 weeks right now while it passes through there internal processing and through different departments.

Regards