TorGuard
StelathNet

OneNote Odd Behaviour

Rate this question

Question

StelathNet

Hi there,

I am facing an odd problem... if I connect to Torguard, OneNote refuses my Microsoft account login information and keeps me from signing in... If I disconnect, it works. I even tried a server in my country, using a regular VPN without stealth and also tried OpenVPN and OpenConnect. Same results.

After searching, I have found that I am not alone. But I couldn't find any solutions...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

2 answers to this question

StelathNet

Just for the record, it seems that that problem is based at MS side. There are lots of suggestions and workarounds, but none of them are definite answers. They might work for while. For me it is a showstopper, so I have migrated from OneNote 2016 to the Windows 10 native version and everything is fine so far.

Support
7 hours ago, StelathNet said:

Just for the record, it seems that that problem is based at MS side. There are lots of suggestions and workarounds, but none of them are definite answers. They might work for while. For me it is a showstopper, so I have migrated from OneNote 2016 to the Windows 10 native version and everything is fine so far.

Hello,

It may be that Microsoft block some shared IP ranges on TorGuard, I may be wrong but I have seen it before, I haven't seen this issue with OneNote though, it might be worthwhile asking their support and see what they say.

Regards