TorGuard
Misk1976

No update notification..

Rate this question

Question

Misk1976

Hi Torguard Devs.

Firstly, I love Torguard and the great work you people do.

Secondly. I would normally get a notification letting me know there was a new update available. I couldn't figure out why I am having so much trouble with connection to websites. I noticed that you guys have an update to your app. I am still using the 3.86.1 version and have received no update notifications. Do you guys not do that anymore at all? I loved that feature of your previous apps for the PC. Will it be coming back, or is something wrong with my app? It keeps disconnecting me from sites and now takes forever to load into one of your servers.

Thirdly. Is there any chance you guys could add a function that lets us know which servers are not lagging or have less traffic on it at all, as I get onto one of your VPN servers and lag to the point I'm not even getting 1-2 megs of speed, no matter where I choose. What gives? 

Thanks for reading guys. I hope to hear back soon, as I'm about to try out the new update. Hope that the problem with your speeds picks up, as I hate lagging while surfing the web.. 

1 answer to this question

balexter
4 hours ago, Misk1976 said:

Hi Torguard Devs.

Firstly, I love Torguard and the great work you people do.

Secondly. I would normally get a notification letting me know there was a new update available. I couldn't figure out why I am having so much trouble with connection to websites. I noticed that you guys have an update to your app. I am still using the 3.86.1 version and have received no update notifications. Do you guys not do that anymore at all? I loved that feature of your previous apps for the PC. Will it be coming back, or is something wrong with my app? It keeps disconnecting me from sites and now takes forever to load into one of your servers.

Thirdly. Is there any chance you guys could add a function that lets us know which servers are not lagging or have less traffic on it at all, as I get onto one of your VPN servers and lag to the point I'm not even getting 1-2 megs of speed, no matter where I choose. What gives? 

Thanks for reading guys. I hope to hear back soon, as I'm about to try out the new update. Hope that the problem with your speeds picks up, as I hate lagging while surfing the web.. 

I second that! Made feature requests with the same issues...

• Like 1