TorGuard
gh3rkin

Torguard web site pages failing to load

Rate this question

Question

gh3rkin

For at least a week I've noticed pages on the Torguard site are timing out, frequently failing with a Cloudflare "Error 502: bad gateway" error. For example the 'Port Management' page via 'My Services', and also the 'Open a ticket' page under 'Support'. This happens whether or not I'm connected to VPN. I've checked my local DNS settings, they were set to Cloudflare but I've reverted it back to my ISP and it's still happening.

3 answers to this question

Support
9 hours ago, gh3rkin said:

For at least a week I've noticed pages on the Torguard site are timing out, frequently failing with a Cloudflare "Error 502: bad gateway" error. For example the 'Port Management' page via 'My Services', and also the 'Open a ticket' page under 'Support'. This happens whether or not I'm connected to VPN. I've checked my local DNS settings, they were set to Cloudflare but I've reverted it back to my ISP and it's still happening.

Hello,

Does it only happen on specific pages such as the port management page or open ticket page? we haven't had any other reports as of yet.

Regards

gh3rkin

The Support options are now working, but it looks like none of the options in the 'Manage' menu are working (via the 'My Services' page). Also tried on my phone via mobile network provider connection, same issues (although admittedly same service provider as my home broadband connection). Additionally when trying to go back to 'Portal Home' it showed a warning saying the host/page was offline and a cached copy was loaded from Cloudflare. I'll log a support ticket.

Support

Hi.

Kindly check if works ok now. It is related to IP 202.56.13.204 which is down due to datacenter migration, i removed it now from port forward page on your account.