TorGuard
TheBurnedMan95

Does Torguard Time-out?

Rate this topic

TheBurnedMan95

Hello I wanted to know if the Torguard software timed out after a set amount of time? Because I run the software before i go to sleep and when i get up in the AM it just closes out and i have to reset my adapter in my laptop to use my internet normally or restart it (Since i have the Prevent IPv6 Leak box checked). Am I just missing something or are you experiencing the same problem? Or is it my ISP messing specifically with my laptops wifi(If that doesn't sound too stupid)? If so could someone please help me? 

Support
On 10/05/2018 at 2:31 AM, TheBurnedMan95 said:

Hello I wanted to know if the Torguard software timed out after a set amount of time? Because I run the software before i go to sleep and when i get up in the AM it just closes out and i have to reset my adapter in my laptop to use my internet normally or restart it (Since i have the Prevent IPv6 Leak box checked). Am I just missing something or are you experiencing the same problem? Or is it my ISP messing specifically with my laptops wifi(If that doesn't sound too stupid)? If so could someone please help me? 

Hello,

Does the app fully close or do you lose connectivity? power settings can power down interfaces when going to sleep.

I doubt this would be anything to do with your ISP.

Regards

TheBurnedMan95

OK ill look around on youtube to help unless if you have screen shots to change the settings?

Ramz

The same problem I'm having with disconnection issues certain of hours

TheBurnedMan95

Yeah sometimes it'll happen when im not using my laptop for  a couple of hours i changed my battery settings and it still does it late at night. Does anyone know how to look at it in windows Event logger? If so please provide screen shots.