TorGuard
AnonMan

Wirecutter Review

Question

Best VPN service

Torguard is listed. I completely agree with their assessment. Yes the user interface is a little clunky, but it's about the speed of the servers. I'd also say a lot of us are power users, but a lot of what you can do with Torguard is just as easy as selecting a server. 

They have some valid concerns, and I hope that Torguard does address them. 

2 answers to this question

10 hours ago, AnonMan said:

Best VPN service

Torguard is listed. I completely agree with their assessment. Yes the user interface is a little clunky, but it's about the speed of the servers. I'd also say a lot of us are power users, but a lot of what you can do with Torguard is just as easy as selecting a server. 

They have some valid concerns, and I hope that Torguard does address them. 

Hey there - we may not be a nice shiny app (to some people) with just a connect button and a location select menu but you can rest assured that we do our utmost to keep your privacy intact and to prevent all kinds of leaks and to give you the best possible speeds with all the latest security.

Our default AES-128-GCM/SHA256/ with tls-crypt is more than enough for most people and a nice balance between speed and security, you can change all those options of course if you want for example AES-256 with SHA512.

In regards to our support section/articles, we do have a new site design coming soon and we will address this to make things easier to find.

Regards