TorGuard

$19.99 10Gbit vs $7.99 10Gbit add on

Rate this topic

fcb1899

Are these the same service/add-on?  I have been paying $19.99 for the past several months and yesterday realized there is another 10Gbit add on for $7.99.
What is the difference?
Also when you log in on the website and look under MY SERVICES, the add-ons are not listed.  It makes it a little bit confusing.  I recently had submitted a payment for the $19.99 add on (beginning of the month).  I realized there was a $7.99 add-on, with the same name, and ended up paying the lower fee thinking the first payment did not go through.  It did go through as I checked my transactions online.  So I ended up paying $19.99 PLUS $7.99 for what seems to be the same add on.  It would be a good idea to list add-ons under MY SERVICES. 

Just a thought.

Support
13 hours ago, fcb1899 said:

Are these the same service/add-on?  I have been paying $19.99 for the past several months and yesterday realized there is another 10Gbit add on for $7.99.
What is the difference?
Also when you log in on the website and look under MY SERVICES, the add-ons are not listed.  It makes it a little bit confusing.  I recently had submitted a payment for the $19.99 add on (beginning of the month).  I realized there was a $7.99 add-on, with the same name, and ended up paying the lower fee thinking the first payment did not go through.  It did go through as I checked my transactions online.  So I ended up paying $19.99 PLUS $7.99 for what seems to be the same add on.  It would be a good idea to list add-ons under MY SERVICES. 

Just a thought.

Hello,

Apologies, we did decide to decrease the price of the add-on recently and so I'm happy to give you a credit for the past 2 months,  for the extra you paid, we decreased the price based on the better prices we were able to negotiate with our providers but yes i agree, we will make sure to get add-ons under My Services ASAP.

Regards

I do appreciate your response and I certainly also appreciate the refund!  You guys are kicking it out of the park with your support and customer service teams.
How can I send you my account information ?

Support
On 10/04/2018 at 6:15 PM, fcb1899 said:

I do appreciate your response and I certainly also appreciate the refund!  You guys are kicking it out of the park with your support and customer service teams.
How can I send you my account information ?

Please open a support ticket and PM me the ticket number and I will take care of that right away :) 

25 minutes ago, Ace Mcool said:

I agree your support is "A1"

Cheers

Ace

Thankyou