TorGuard
Asukhama

Torguard and Nvidia Shield TV?

Rate this question

Question

Asukhama

Hi everyone,

I'm currently using Torguard on my Nvidia tablet and it works great. I got the app off the store, open it, connect and start Netflix. I'll have access to the US library.

However, I;m planning on buying an unified media center for streaming my PC etc. Does the app natively work with Shield TV now, or does it still require several work arounds to get it working?

Specifically, can I just download the app, open it up, connect, and then start Netflix to watch from the US catalog?

Thanks!

3 answers to this question

Support

Hi everyone,

I'm currently using Torguard on my Nvidia tablet and it works great. I got the app off the store, open it, connect and start Netflix. I'll have access to the US library.

However, I;m planning on buying an unified media center for streaming my PC etc. Does the app natively work with Shield TV now, or does it still require several work arounds to get it working?

Specifically, can I just download the app, open it up, connect, and then start Netflix to watch from the US catalog?

Thanks!

Hello,

You would just need to sideload our Android TV app .apk from our downloads page https://torguard.net/downloads.php

Then install it/login and go :)

Regards

pmcd

Does the app work with the latest Shield TV upgrade? What about the Fire TV?

Support

Does the app work with the latest Shield TV upgrade? What about the Fire TV?

It should work with them both yes - i have seen users use them with no issues.

Regards