TorGuard
Sign in to follow this  
Ramz

TG Client buggy sometimes

Rate this question

Question

hi im using an windows 10 x64 and torguard client becomes buggy sometimes where the vpn disconnect and I have to disconnect it then sometimes the application comes unresponsive so then I have to go to task manger and close the tg client and I see openvpn is running so i closed that and there's a problem with openconnect where you connect to it certain times you can't re-connect to so then you like have to wait or connect openvpn and like where the vpn is disconnected when I'm about to go on the computer and then my pc doesnt want to connect to the internet and then i have to restart the pc and re-do everything that I had open like my applications.

since torguard has been updated I've been having no problems in 3.70

Close this thread

Edited by Ramz

5 answers to this question

hi im using an windows 10 x64 and torguard client becomes buggy sometimes where the vpn disconnect and I have to disconnect it then sometimes the application comes unresponsive so then I have to go to task manger and close the tg client and I see openvpn is running so i closed that and there's a problem with openconnect where you connect to it certain times you can't re-connect to so then you like have to wait or connect openvpn and like where the vpn is disconnected when I'm about to go on the computer and then my pc doesnt want to connect to the internet and then i have to restart the pc and re-do everything that I had open like my applications.

since torguard has been updated I've been having no problems in 3.70

Close this thread

Great, all this issue should now be fixed in 0.3.70 :)

Regards

Still having the above mentioned issues in 3.7.0.

Hi Tambo - i noticed on another thread you are connecting from China - your issue may be different to this users issue - when using Openconnect in TG Client are you connecting via Direct IP?

More settings >> Network >> Server IP lookup >> Direct IP.

Regards

Nonsense. It doesn't work anymore. It used to, then I updated it, now it never works. This is bullshit. We're paying for services that you are preventing us from using with your shitty software. 

Nonsense. It doesn't work anymore. It used to, then I updated it, now it never works. This is bullshit. We're paying for services that you are preventing us from using with your shitty software. 

Hi

Rather than going around posting the same thing maybe you can explain what exact problem your facing? do you have a ticket number?

Regards