TorGuard

utorrent setup

Rate this question

Question

I have used the TorGuard proxy program to configure utorrent with the proxy server.

Everything seems to be working fine apart from uploads (need to maintain a ratio).

So I assume I need to port forward. What port do I need to forward, the 1080 mentioned in the proxy settings, or the listening port (currently 28367)

Or is it port translation I need?

Thanks for any help!

5 answers to this question

I'm having the same issue. Im using DD-WRT with my Netgear. I can download torrents just fine, but once I'm done downloading, my seeding stops and I am not "connectable." Canyouseeme.org see's me, but nothing else does. I'm using uTorrent as well. It's my proxy settings in uTorrent that have the different port number, but the torrent site see's a different port.

My uTorrent proxy is using 1080, but my torrent site is using 19789 which is also in my uTorrent preferences.

Hello guys

Vuze seems to have the best UDP tracker support whereas the likes of uTorrent on the MAC the UDP support is non-existent through a socks5, uTorrent on Windows seems to be ok through uTorrent 3.3.1.

Douggw - any of you guys ISP comcast ?

Regards