TorGuard

Limited Access

Rate this question

Question

I have been encountered with this problem, whenever I tried to connect to a server (no matter which country, TCP/UDP). It always said limited access when connected. It wasn't like that when I used in the past, it always has that green color on the icon, instead of the yellow icon. Anyone knows why. I am using the most updated version of Torguard 4.1.2 too.

Please help.

3 answers to this question

Hello Brian - what operating system are you running ? can you try set your OS DNS to a public DNS provider such as google DNS or OpenDNS and then retry ?

Sometimes this is caused by a DNS issue.

Regards

Win 7. I changed the DNS to google- 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4

but the setting won't save. After I use torguard, it resets to blank DNS again. It won't save the setting and also still showing limited access. Please help. Thanks

Hi Brian

I suggest you use our Viscosity client, to enable it follow below:

Please login to the TorGuard client area and go to My Services >> Product Details (Little red arrow) > here you will find in the right-hand sidebar an option to Enable Viscosity - once clicked and enabled click on the home link at the top you will see that the viscosity files are under "Attached Files" - you can download the MAC or Windows version along with the license file.

When installing Viscosity it will ask you for a license file, just point to the license.lic file included to license the software.

Regards