TorGuard

Privacy

Rate this topic

I was just wondering, as a customer, how can we know for sure if torguard is really not logging anything ?

And how can we confirm that they dont get any court orders that also tell them to not give out any information about the court orders.

The reason i am asking is that i had been comparing vpn servers for over a while, in the past i was using another big vpn service which turned out to just log everything and hand out any information about their users if requested.

Now i choose TorGuard and paid for a year, the service itself seems far more superior compared to the other vpn services i have been using, faster connections, less disconnects and all such.

The only concern i am having with vpn services is that it seems so hard to confirm who the people behind them are etc

You bring up a very good point. I also used a larger VPN provider but received some warnings in my email because they were keeping logs. Needless to say, that was a BIG reason for switching.

Mind you I was not doing anything wrong either, just sending some promotional emails for my business using the VPN.

The staff for TorGuard has stated many times on the website and on torrentfreak that the network does not keep logs of any kind. I was skeptical at first, but after a year of using the service I have not received any warnings. Not even one.

I think the proof lies in how the provider handles abuse on the network. That is all the proof I need ;)

Yeah that sounds promising, i am not doing anything illegal either but i just dont want everything to be logged for whatever reason.

I had looked up the site of torguard for a long time and when i saw the latest promo i just had to switch.

After extensive testing of the service i can say i am pretty happy i made the switch and also recommended torguard to my friends

Now all we can hope is they can hold up their promise and wont be logging anything.

Hey Kliko

I can assure you we log nothing, we don't even log connect and disconnect times, everything is sent to the big black hole /dev/null.

Regards

Hey Kliko

We have never had any court orders and we would never start logging anyone, i am certain TorGuard admins would never allow it no matter what.

Any provider could keep it to themselves yes - no matter what we say people will always have some sense of doubt because they don't really know whats happening behind the scenes.

You are safe with TorGuard.

Regards